Welcome to Groveland Baptist
We at Groveland Baptist invite you to worship with us! No matter where you are at on life’s journey, you are welcome here!
We believe that God loves all of creation, and through Jesus Christ we are brought into fellowship with God. We are a family, proclaiming the love and grace of God, as found in God's Word. All are welcome at Groveland Baptist - those who believe as well as those who are seeking.
At each service we gather for meaningful worship to study God’s word. We reach out with the heart of ministry to care for our neighbors in the name of Christ here and around the world. We have fun and fellowship in a variety of activities ranging from dinners to sporting events. As we work and worship together we find that our faith grows as we enjoy friends old and new.
You will discover many exciting opportunities at Groveland Baptist. Our website is just the introduction to the spirit of our church. We want you to feel at home and comfortable here. We are pleased to welcome you as part of a growing and diverse Christian community.
Please join us for an upcoming worship service. There’s a place for you here at Groveland Baptist.
3/17/2020 Update from Pastor Paul:
Dear Church Family and Friends,
In light of the fluid situation we are all facing concerning the coronavirus, we want you to know what our plans are for the next few days:
1. We are canceling all regular services and activities at church through March 27th.
2. We will provide a service on Our Facebook page at 1:00 pm Sunday March 22nd.
3. We will have the church open from 9:30 to 12 on Sunday March 22nd for anyone who would like individual prayer also you may drop off your weekly offering during those hours.
4. We our taking every precaution in cleaning and sanitizing all our buildings to prevent any problem.
5. We will make decisions about Sunday March 29th and following next week.
6. We will provide updates on Facebook and on our website.
7. Our Facebook page is Groveland Baptist Church Taylors SC
8. Our website is grovelandbc.com
These are difficult times and I appreciate all the counsel and support of our leaders as we came to the conclusion that this was best for our church at this time. Pray for one another. Reach out to our older members with help if needed. If anyone needs help in our body email need to email@example.com or call the church at (864) 879-2913.
Please remember that the Lord is in control and he will see us through to the other side.
Love in Christ,